Into The Wild Outfitters uses Fir River Ranch Bed & Breakfast for your accommodations. These majestic cabins are exactly what we call a Hunter’s Haven… The cabin is magnificently finished with pine interior, includes queen size beds, WIFI, Satellite TV, a coffee and tea station, fridge, table and chairs, and large community bathroom. If one chose to not to stay in the main group cabin you have the option of a private room in the main house.
Fir River RAnch
Our guests also have free access to outdoor hot tubs, an indoor sauna, skinning shack, hiking and riding trails, fire pits, rifle/bow site in area, and free laundry.
This beautiful ranch has its very own journeyman chef, Audrey. During your stay you will be pampered with 3 delicious hot home cooked meals per day. This Bed & Breakfast has been voted #1 B & B in all of Saskatchewan for the last eleven consecutive years. Here at Into The Wild Outfitters we only chose the best!
* Head south on Airport Drive until you come up to Circle Drive.
* Go east (turn left) and follow it all the way around to the College Drive exit and follow the highway east of the city on highway 5
* At the Fas Gas, go north (take a left) onto highway #41. Follow highway #41 for 174 kms to Melfort (stay on highway #41 which turns into highway #3 at Melfort). Continue East (go straight) towards Tisdale for 40 kms.
* Continue east (go straight ) at the Tisdale intersection. Follow highway #3 for approximately 15 kms to a three way stop at Crooked River turn left (go north).
* Follow the highway for 3 kms and go east (take a right). Follow highway #3 for 95 kms as per the sign (Hudson Bay sign) close to the corner.
* Pass Mistatim and Prairie River. You will cross tracks, then a bridge and pass the town sign for "Hudson Bay". Turn north (go left) on the gravel road after the sign (as per Fir River B&B sign).
* Go 1.6 kms (1 mile north) take a right and go 1/4 mile east. Be aware of the yellow B&B signs..